What our customers
say about us
There is nothing better than the feeling of a job well done rewarded by the satisfaction of our guests. See what our guests say about RzepniGaj.
only from 300 zł for 1-5 persons /day
A comfortable, year-round cabin at the gates of the Bieszczady Mountains, for 10 people, made entirely of fir wood.
The interior finishing style is a combination of wood with a touch of modernity.
A large living room with a wood burning fireplace, RTV equipment, a large comfortable corner sofa with a sleeping function and a table. From the living room you can go out directly to the spacious terrace. We provide an equipped modern kitchen (electric cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, electric kettle, microwave) with a dining table, a bathroom with a shower cabin and elegant furniture, a bedroom with a double bed and a built-in wardrobe.
An oak staircase leads to the first floor where we find three bedrooms:
The first spacious bedroom accommodating 5 people (single beds) accessing a large balcony with stunning mountain views. In the second room there are two beds. The third contains a large single bed.
1. You must make an advance payment of PLN 100 within 48 hours of booking the date. Otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. The remaining amount is paid on arrival.
2. Payments are non-returnable in case of shortening the stay or its total cancellation.
3. Check-in time is from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. on the following day.
4. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
5. Visitors are allowed to stay until 10 p.m.
6. Parking is only possible in a dedicated, free, unguarded parking area. The owner of the cabins is not responsible for the safety of the cars or for any damage caused.
7. Guests who rent cabins take full financial responsibility for the property provided and for any damage caused. Guests are financially responsible for any damage to cabin furnishings. The prices and the list are available from the owner.
8. The owner does not provide insurance against accidents to guests, neither against theft or damage to property belonging to guests. The owner does not take responsibility for loss or destruction of own property of the guests.
9. It is strictly forbidden to use any electric powered devices not included in the cabin equipment, except for phone chargers, laptops and cameras. Smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes and other tobacco products is also forbidden.
10. Barbecuing only takes place in a designated area. Barbecuing on terraces is forbidden.